Investigation and Adjudication Process

…and got the email today that I’m cleared to work on the contract!

1 Like

Congratulations!!! Good luck!

Congratulations! Hopefully everything goes smoothly for you!

1 Like

Congrats!!! Would you mind sharing your timeline?

Hi all!

Question for anyone who might be able to share a little insight.

I was adjudicated Mar. 2017 for a Secret/CI - via SSBI.

A few months (sept 2017) later I received a different job offer that required that I upgrade to a TS/SCI - FS.
I recieved word that an investigator received my updated SF86 in Jan2018 - but I never recieved any calls from an investigator.
I sat for the FS early May 2018.

My fear is that I’ll have to do a whole new investigation and I wont hear anything for another year… Or I could possibly be in adjudication and simply just be waiting for a call that everything is completed due to that fact that my prior ssbi was so recent?

Anyone go through something similar?

It’s listed here…search SCIS Timeline…

1 Like

Found it. Thank you! :slight_smile:

Hello, have you started yet? I am goin through the same process and just recieved my email for favorable determination yesterday. I talked my recruiter today and he said that I will get an email to get my PIV once I have a start date. If you have started I would love to hear feedback on how things are going.

I have not started yet, I did reach out to the point of contact and she mentioned we would not be hearing much until end of the Summer/beginning of Fall.

Hi there guys, has anyone got a start date yet for the BI position? Why is the start date being delayed? It’s really weird that we wait more even after we receive favorable determination. Anyone?

1 Like

No start date for me. I have seen on another thread that it has been held back due to CSRA switching to GDIT, but im not sure.

No start date here either. They haven’t really been very informative. I saw on another thread that they should be resuming training in November

Yes, I have saw that too that is also what they told me when I emailed them. They also said that it is based on geographical needs for who is selected for the training in November. It’s really mind bothering, but hopefully we get a start date soon.

I also saw a similar thing, either in October or November. If only they could confirm for sure what month it’s gonna be in, that would be awesome. Thank you for sharing!

Just checking in on this thread, has anyone received an email indicating the following," Upon review, we don’t have sufficient case work in your area to support additional hiring. As a result, we are unable to move forward with the recruiting process and will have to rescind your offer.

Yes check the thread under…GDIT/CSRA Training Dates sounds like something we was talking abut yesterday.